Thursday, May 11, 2017

Sleepless night.

Stayed up all night cause I couldn't sleep last night. My mind just won't shut down. Got hungry in the middle of the night. The last thing I had yesterday was the fishballs from Old Chang Kee. Didn't really felt like eating anything the whole day.

Continued coloring while texting with Love. There are many things I want to share with him but I hate how he takes a long time to reply even though he seems to be on Whatsapp regularly but I only keep getting blue ticks. I don't even want to check his last seen already cause it just makes me feel so down to see his last seen but I only get silence from him.

Casper texted too. Asked if I'm missing my boyfriend and whether we've been contacting. He wanted to scold Love if he didn't contact me. LOL! He even offered to pay for my flight to go over this weekend. I thought he was kidding until he told me to buy the tickets and wanted to send his credit card details!

Anyways, yes Love has been calling me these days. Video call! Even tho some were just short calls but at least I still get to see him.

speaking of which, he video called for a while before he went to bed at 5+ just now. It always makes me happy to see him. As usual, he went on about how his day was and all. Guess I don't really have to worry about him much (But face it, I can't. I'm constantly worried and always thinking about him all day).

Not sure how I'm gonna survive work today so Good Luck to me!

No comments: