Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Pamper Me session.

Off Day today. Decided to have a little pampering session by myself for myself.

Wanted to go to the Onsen place at Kallang but I can't cause it's that month.. plus it's quite costly.. Been weighing the prices of different spas..

Started thr day with site recce at the library for something exciting.. Then went for a full body massage which felt amazing! The masseuse was friendly and nice. Kept asking if I'm okay cause I kept twitching whenever she presses on my ticklish spots. It felt so good that I wanted to fall asleep!

Went for an impromptu Mani + Pedicure nearby. Didn't thought of it until the masseuse massaged my hands so yeaa I went. Picked a more neutral colour for my nails instead of my usual dark colours. Figured if I'm gonna pamper myself, I might as well do it all.. The past few days have been really bad for me so I should give myself a break!

Gonna continue my day colouring. Wanted to sit at the cafe but it's now nearing peak hours. I dont want to be around anyone.

No comments: