Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Love is back!

Love is back today! I kept thinking he'll be back on Thursday cause I remembered seeing Thursday somewhere.

I don't know if it was because I was feeling upset but I didn't feel like fetching him. Asked him last night if he wants me to fetch and he said no so I thought of not fetching. Then he texted and asked if I wanted to have coffee together cause he's not planning to go out on Thursday. I thought of just meeting him on Friday instead but I missed him a lot. He didn't tell me the flight details so I had to check everything myself. Left the office at 4 thinking his flight will land at 4.40pm but they landed slightly earlier so I ended up taking the cab cause I don't want to be late. I got more upset when Love didn't tell me he landed. Had to depend on the app and Casper texted when they've landed. He asked if I'm coming to fetch and if I am, I should be on my way soon cause they're at the customs.

As much as I wanted to tell Love off, but I didn't want to start as soon as he comes back. I feel bad cause I think my face shows I'm unhappy and it was awkward. He didn't introduce me to his friends so I felt even more awkward. Didn't want to look like I'm unfriendly but I was seriously feeling awkward, like "should i go introduce myself?" "do i say hi?" "do they know I'm his girlfriend?". Stood further away instead of near the customs exit while waiting for Love cause I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable.

Had "tea break" at Starbucks. It's been a while. He got over excited talking about his trip but it felt good to have him sitting in front of me again. <3 3="" p="">

No comments: