Wednesday, August 9, 2017

4 more months. Hang in there, dear self.

I should have just kept my mouth shut. Let the feeling go. Pretend like I always do.

But we talked about it. We talked about sharing everything.

Everytime I share and be honest, I'll be at fault. Why do I have to be guilty every time I share?

Why does it always have to be my fault when I share? Why do I have to be treated like I cheated in this relationship just because I shared late? Why do I have to be blamed for being comfortable showing who I am and how I'm feeling to someone I love? Why does it become a mistake when I don't pretend in front of the one I love? Am i supposed to pretend when I'm with you too?

The news about aunt's condition came at the wrong time. My eyes has been like a broken tap the whole morning yesterday. Was trying to hold it all in at work. Then Older Aunt called, crying. My heart sank and tears just wouldn't stop flowing. Went straight to aunt's house and as soon as I saw her, I knew I needed Love at that very moment.

Been getting half-hearted replies since then. I need my Love back, the one who'd hug and kiss me till I feel better, the one who would keep telling me it's gonna be alright. I really need you right now.


No comments: